Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Carpenter
- Responsible for Fabricating wood furniture
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job requires that alternative solutions be quickly generated to resolve scheduling conflicts, project delays, and design modifications.
- Spent most of his time working at factory.
- Solve problems at factory with workers
- Apply new designs of doors and other types of furniture
- Follow up all phases for the implementation of orders
- Draw appropriate sketches to communicate details to employees
- Fulfill paperwork required for each order
Skills & Educational Requirements
- Has extensive skill and experience level
- Able to manage job orders with multiple employees
- Supervisory experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in directing a factory
- Education: High school graduate
- Multi-task role: managing factory and site workers
- Extensive experience in Nigerian Market
- Ability to perform tasks on all areas of carpentry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th October, 2018.
Job Title: Associate Consultant
- Participate on a team completing Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Use internal systems and processes to maintain client relations and business operations
- Attain product certifications as necessary
- Perform ongoing support services to existing clients via email/phone support and on-site visits
- Fully utilize implementation standards and tools/documents
- Develop appropriate peer-level relationships with clients, representing the company via informal client contact
- Provide sales support as needed
- Participate in presentations
- Minimum of 5 years post graduation experience with at least 3 years Management Consulting experience
- Proficiency with Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Arts/Management Sciences
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a desire to succeed
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018.